Above all in the areas of plastics technology, electrical engineering as well as for combined systems and for critical assembly processes, every particle can represent a source of error. The individual workpieces and components are produced under lab conditions and cleaned before being contaminated once again by various environmental impacts during transport to the next work step.
C-SYS I Cleaning Systems has been represented in these areas for many years with workpiece cleaning systems as well as cooling tunnels. Our task is to simply free these workpieces and components from precisely these contaminations before the final assembly steps.
So what is of concern in this area for C-SYS I Cleaning Systems is not the removal or large quantities of coolant or chippings, but workpiece cleaning of particles which cannot be seen with the naked eye.
Workpiece cleaning in this case must only be performed with cold compressed air depending on the product. C-SYS I Cleaning Systems relies on its proven SurfaceAircleaner cleaning systems here with integrated ionisation systems.
Workpiece cleaning with ionised air: this ionises the cleaning air and the static charging of the workpieces and components is neutralised. The effect is something to be proud of: Due to the fact that workpieces and components get statically charged during production, transport, but also cleaning, they attract contaminations of microscopic size again as soon as the cleaning cycles are complete. This effect can be avoided with ionic systems from C-SYS I Cleaning Systems. The static charging of the workpieces and components remains neutralised for some time after cleaning, with usual environmental influences. The required cleanliness is thus not only achieved, but maintained up to the next production process.
This workpiece cleaning system can also be integrated into existing C-SYS I Cleaning Systems systems subsequently, and is particularly suitable for the prevention of:
Cleaning with ionised air from C-SYS I Cleaning Systems provides the following benefits:
- All benefits of our SurfaceAircleaner cleaning systems
- Only small increase of the connected load
- Systems can also be retrofitted with smaller systems from C-SYS I Cleaning Systems
- The effect of the C-SYS I Cleaning Systems nozzle technology can still be seen inside the workpiece
- Maximum workpiece mass: no specification
C-SYS I Cleaning Systems offers the following additional options:
- Stand-alone control unit, incl. CPU and display
- Stand-alone supply via compressed air station
- Extraction unit
Automotive (truck / passenger car)
- Motor: Crankcase, cylinder head, crankshaft, camshaft, connecting rod, balance shaft, turbocharger, pump housing, valve housing etc.
- Gear unit: Clutch housing, gear case, countershaft, drive shaft, gear shaft, gear wheels, shifting fork, shift lever, CV transmission shafts etc.
- Steering: Steering rack, steering gearbox etc.
- Drive: Drive shaft, calliper, cardan shaft, quick-release axle, thrust tube etc.
- Chassis: Steering knuckles, half-axis, U-joint crosses, wheel carriers, servo pump, pin fork, track rod end etc.
- Body: Chassis parts, special section tubes, air conditioning compressor elements etc.
- E-mobility: Rotor shaft, stator, motor housing, battery compartments, electrical connecting elements
Machining tools / measuring equipment
- Cleaning of measuring equipment
- Injection tools
- Extruder tools
- Workpiece holders
- Workpiece clamping adapter
White goods / household goods
- Aluminium housing, pump elements, compressor elements, compression elements etc.
Large-scale production parts & precision parts
- Hydraulic components, valve blocks etc.
- Screws, electrical plugs etc.