Flushing processes with hot water are used in industrial cleaning, if the desired cleaning result can no longer be achieved with alternative cleaning methods. These flushing processes are also used in industrial pre-washers before final cleaning systems or in intermediate washers, to optimise the final residual dirt values on the workpieces.
C-SYS I Cleaning Systems spray cleaning systems provide precisely these properties. With a combination of flushing and hot water and subsequent dry cleaning, even oily workpieces can be cleaned to achieve results almost free from grease.
Special flushing nozzles made of particularly resistant materials guide the washing water to directly defined areas on the respective workpieces, thus ensuring a homogeneous application to all areas. This will result in especially homogeneous cleaning. Even defined pre-washing processes like for example the flushing of narrow oil ducts represent a crucial core competence for KNOTH.
Modern workpieces require precise cleaning systems. In this respect, all cleaning systems in our pre-wash and flushing systems are always precisely designed and adapted to the workpiece and the necessary cleaning requirements.
Decades of experience in dry cleaning technology and in the design of special nozzles for our blow-off boxes mean we can maximise the effectiveness of the C-SYS I Cleaning Systems pre-wash and flushing systems. C-SYS I Cleaning Systems spray cleaning systems with hot water can thus also be used as a replacement for industrial intermediate cleaners.
As the hardware of such pre-washing and flushing systems is notably important in the process, C-SYSI Cleaning Systems pays particular attention to respective components being generally constructed outside of the process chambers. This simplifies maintenance tasks and prevents the build-up of dirt accumulations within the systems.
- Cleaning of complex structures and workpiece interiors
- Cleaning of areas that are difficult to access (e.g. water spaces in cylinder heads)
- Dirt particles can be removed completely
- Minimal workpiece heating
- External movement units
- Simplest maintenance
- Compact stand-alone treatment stations
- Fixed special flushing nozzles
- Automatic process chamber cleaning
- Design as inline concept, as gantry-loaded system or as special designs with several loading and unloading options
- Precise workpiece preparation for subsequent processes
- Pass-through cleaning systems on roller conveyor or shuttle, cycle time recommendation: from 40 seconds
- Multi-chamber systems on roller conveyor or shuttle, cycle time recommendation: 20-40 seconds
- Gantry- or robot-loaded system with workpiece drawer, cycle time recommendation: from 40 seconds
- Revolving transfer system with 3-6 stations, cycle time recommendation: from 12 seconds
- Stand-alone control unit, incl. CPU and display
- Compact stand-alone treatment and supply station
- Return pumping station
- Stand-alone extraction units
- Different separating devices
Automotive (truck / passenger car)
- Motor: Crankcase, cylinder head, crankshaft, camshaft, connecting rod, balance shaft, turbocharger, pump housing, valve housing etc.
- Gear unit: Clutch housing, gear case, countershaft, drive shaft, gear shaft, gear wheels, shifting fork, shift lever, CV transmission shafts etc.
- Steering: Steering rack, steering gearbox etc.
- Drive: Drive shaft, calliper, cardan shaft, quick-release axle, thrust tube etc.
- Chassis: Steering knuckles, half-axis, U-joint crosses, wheel carriers, servo pump, pin fork, track rod end etc.
- Body: Chassis parts, special section tubes, air conditioning compressor elements etc.
- E-mobility (electric motor): Rotor shaft, stator, motor housing
White goods / household goods
- Aluminium housing, pump elements, compressor elements, compression elements etc.